Monday 28 May 2012

Coming Soon – Gutshots: Ten Blows to the Abdomen

After a lot of hard work I’m getting closer to releasing my next collection of short stories. Gutshots: Ten Blows to the Abdomen is nearing completion and should be formatted and uploaded to Amazon by the end of next week at the latest.

Gutshots will have ten (the clue’s in the title) brand new stories all in the hard boiled / noir camp. There will be crimes, mysteries and thrills galore.

Each of the stories will have a short introduction detailing the story behind the story.

As a bonus to my readers I will be including five stories which have previously been featured around the interweb with of course mentions of the fabulous sites who hosted then in the first viewing.

The word count is pushing 20K with one story to finish and another to write plus the introductions. Which means Gutshots will be excellent value for money as I’m going to price it at just $0.99 or £0.77

Here is my pledge. If it is not for sale by the 10th of June then I’ll give it away for $0.01 until Christmas.

The cover was done by Simon Woolley at Hoggett Creative, and I think it is brilliant even though I am of course biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment